Baseball Coaching Digest - Baseball Coaching Tip of the Week # 13 - Fast Ball Tips For Batting drills

In my opinion, I have thrown the hardest fastballs I have ever thrown in my entire nine-year career of college baseball. I have come very close to throwing a no-no in my nine years of college baseball coaching. Injuries have me shelved for months at a time. I was close to getting into the doctor's office more than once due to the stress that this physical style of throwing places on the body. Therefore, I felt it necessary to create this Fast Ball Report, which is my take on what I feel is a good pitching style to work on to improve your hitting and running scores.

The first part of the Fast Ball Report is to analyze where you need to improve with your pitching and hitting skills. The first thing to note is your body fat percentage. If you are underweight or too heavy, this can affect your delivery and throwing action. To assist you with this, please fill out the form below, which will help you track your calorie intake per day and compare it to your current weight.

The second part of the Fast Ball Report is to talk about your bat speed. Bat speed is an important part of being successful on a fast ball, but it is not the entire solution. You must learn how to have an effective loose swing. In this section, I will discuss some tips for an effective loose swing.

First of all, I want to start by sharing something with you that has nothing to do with baseballs, but will have an effect on your hitting report. That is the concept of slotting your bat speed ball. Slotting your bat speed ball between your front foot and second foot works wonders for your hitting and running scores. This concept has helped to improve the slot so much that I talked about it on my podcast. Please check it out below.

Lastly, let's discuss catching skills. Most of the time, catching errors come from either poor catching technique or a lack of arm strength. As I mentioned in my podcast, one of the keys to catching mistakes is to train with a friend, or coach. We have a coach who comes in after our batting sessions to catch with us every day for two hours. If you can get great instruction from someone who knows how to successfully bat back and forth, then it makes a huge difference in developing your catching skills. Click here for more details about bola tangkas 88

Hopefully this short Fast Ball Report has given you some good insight into what I am talking about. To recap, this article was designed to share with you the three main ideas of this Fast Ball Report. It discussed my personal observations of fast bowlers, why they should always carry accurate weight transfer, and why you should carry accurate bat speed. Thank you for reading.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Look For When Purchasing a Pool Ladder

College Football Schedule For Tomorrow

What To Expect From The Top Tourist Busker Shows In London